Welcome to our Amazon Discount Finder tool!
Do you ever wish you could just go straight to the best deals on Amazon for what you want? It doesn’t matter if you are looking for everyday household items or a brand new laptop it’s ALWAYS important to make sure you are getting the best deal that Amazon has to offer. Using The Money Shed Amazon Discount Finder tool you can simply put in the item you are after, the level of discount you want (the higher the better!) and you will be taken straight to it!
We’re all becoming savvier when it comes to product pricing these days. Price comparison and current deal websites have shown us that we weren’t always getting the best prices when buying online.
The great thing about these websites is that other people are doing the work for us. We can simply log on, search for the product we’re looking for and then click through to the best price or deal available at the time.
Nevertheless, there is a tendency for shoppers to ignore these facts when it comes to Amazon. You see, Amazon is something we all trust. It’s a treasure trove of products to suit all kinds of needs, has great customer service, and if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get many products delivered on the same day you order them.
The one problem for shoppers, however, is that Amazon doesn’t necessarily show you the best offers automatically. A lot of it comes down to how products are ranked, and this is a bottleneck for deal-finding shoppers.
How Does Amazon Rank Products?
The Amazon search algorithm is a little complex but at a basic level, if a product has a lot of sales, it will rank highly up search pages. You can also apply this to the number of positive reviews, conversion rates, and so on.
This is an issue for the savvy shopper because the search function partially ignores the thing we’re really looking for. Of course, that thing is the cheapest price for the same product.
You see, a third-party seller may list the product you’re looking for at a massive discount, but it could be buried on page 10 of the search results. If we’re honest, not many of us get past page 1. This doesn’t mean that the product isn’t worth buying. It may have only recently been listed, or not had as many customer reviews at the time to boost it to the top of the page.
How Can You Find the Best Amazon Discounts?
One of the issues with doing this kind of search manually is that there are so many filters to play around with. If you’re looking for the cheapest price, you might think it’s just a case of ordering the products in order of price from low to high. Sadly, this isn’t the case because you’ll end up getting a list of cheap products that are of little to no relevance to your actual search.
The best way to find the cheapest price on specific products is to use The Money Shed’s Amazon Discount Finder.
What Are the Benefits of Using the Money Shed Amazon Discount Finder?
By now, you’ve probably realised that it’s a bit of a chore to manually find the best prices on products on Amazon. With so many filters to work through and irrelevant products standing in the way, it’s like finding a needle in a haystack. Discounts are literally hidden from view while you overspend on the same product. It’s just not good enough.
But there is a simple solution to this in the form of The Money Shed’s Amazon Discount Finder. With a few simple inputs from you, it will find you the best discounts Amazon has to offer on the products you really want to buy.
- Target departments: As with a standard search, the discount finder allows you to target specific departments. This helps you to get rid of a large number of irrelevant results immediately. For example, if you’re looking for a specific book then you’d be better served selecting the Books department. That way, you’re much less likely to find products from the Health & Beauty department slipping through the net and into your search results.
- Add keywords: The next step is to add your keywords. If you’re looking for something specific, then you can type its full name here. If you’re looking for something broader but want to find the best deals, you can target relevant words. For example, you could use the keywords ‘science fiction’ when looking for book discounts.
- Discount range: Here’s where it gets interesting. Use the discount finder to select the kind of discount you’re looking for. If you want any kind of discount, then you can be quite broad here. However, it’s worth pushing the numbers higher to really cut through to the cheapest products available. You’d be surprised how much you can save here, with hidden 80%+ discounts regularly being discovered.
- Price range: Here you can add a maximum price to cut out products that are out of your current price range. That way, you’ll see the best discounts available for products you’re able to buy.
- Sort by: As with most search functions, you can select how to order the products on screen. Relevance is an important factor if you’re looking for something specific but you can quickly change to order from low to high price if you’re seeking the cheapest price and have cut out most of the irrelevant stuff with the earlier filters anyway.
Ultimately, you’re missing out big time if you’re not using the discount finder because you’re unlikely to unearth some of the best prices when manually playing around with filters and searching for your custom package.
The discount finder works great all year round but it’s definitely worth giving it a quick go around the Christmas period or Black Friday when many sellers add deals to increase their sales.
As an extra tip, don’t forget that you can grab a 30-day free trial with Amazon Prime if you’re not already a member. This will allow you to get next day and sometimes same day delivery for free. This is well worth the time it takes to set it up.
The only thing to be careful of is that some products can be listed with massive discounts when it’s not actually the case. There are free tools available via Google search such as CamelCamelCamel that allow you to see the full pricing history of a product just to make sure you’re getting a bargain and not being tricked into thinking it’s a great deal.
The Money Shed Amazon Discount Finder
Find hidden 80%+ savings on Amazon products